Saturday, June 7, 2014

Loving Peachy-Pinks

I keep finding myself drawn to peachy/pinks' lately. I don't know if it is because it is summer and the colors scream "let me out I want to play", or if they just look decent on me, or what....but I have fallen in love with MAC's pigment in 'Melon' paired with their eyeshadow 'Expensive Pink'. This particular combo is super easy to use for a quick, yet pulled together look.


Steps:
1. Pack Melon pigment all over lid and just above crease. I use a stiff/flatter shadow brush that acts almost like a spatula for this. To make the color pop even more, wet the brush (with water or a fixing spray)
2. Apply Expensive Pink eyeshadow in crease and make a slight "v" shape on outer corner of eye. I use elf's contour brush because it is cheap and the perfect size for my crease.
3. On browbone sweep a highlighting shade. (I cannot remember what I used, but any vanilla/champagne color will work).
4. Brush on pigment under bottom lash line to "pull" the look together & apply mascara. I have been using Loreal's Miss Manga Voluminous Mascara and I LOVE it!!!

For blush I just patted Becca's Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in 'Watermelon/Moonstone' (it is a highlighting & waterproof crème blush that smells like jolly rancher watermelon!!!) Lips are MAC's Mineralize Lipstick in 'Dreaminess' (baby pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment