Thursday, August 25, 2016

the Estee edit {Influenster review}


First off, let me say that I received these items from Influenster in exchange for my fair and honest review. This is not sponsored and all opinions are my own!

 This will be quick!

Metallishadow Crème + Powder - Buy yourself a ColourPop $5 shadow instead. This Estee edit one was hard to work with, messy, and just didn't look that great.

Inside Track Eye Kajal - LOVED this eye liner. I like that the double end complements each other and it is super long lasting. Creamy, but stays put.

Radiance Activator Treat + Prep + Glow - This does exactly what it says it is. It's a serum & glowy primer all rolled into one pump. Can be used night or day, under moisturizer or on top....It smells nice and left my skin feeling pretty. I like this but it's pricey and I doubt I would have spent the money on it myself.

Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony - I freaking adore this eye balm. It's moisturizing, cooling, and I can easily apply my concealer, corrector, etc., after it's sunk in. The best part is the metal tip. It feels SO good on my always tired under eyes.

All around review: This is a pretty decent line. A little pricey for my liking, but good, high quality ingredients and products. I mainly recommend the eye liner and the eye balm. I'm obsessed with those.



No comments:

Post a Comment