Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Review


Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid is a merge of liquid lipstick and regular cream lipstick. It has a mousse type texture that never dries down. It is highly pigmented and easy to apply. There is a slight chemical fragrance to this lippie though that might be a bother to some. 

My main thoughts on this product is: It wants to be a liquid lipstick but doesn't dry down and stay put. The red (Rebel Red) was not cute. It pulled more orange and made my teeth look yellow. The nude (Nude Flush) is a pretty peach nude and I really liked this one. Nude Flush actually applied better than Rebel Red and did not wear away weird. 

These are not lipsticks I would go out of my way to purchase, but I am happy Influenster sent me these for free in exchange for a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment