Saturday, December 20, 2014

ColourPop's Fantasy

Fantasy...I love the name of this Super Shock eyeshadow. It is everything I could ever want in a bright shadow: purple yet pink and chock full of glitter. It makes my inner fairy princess want to come out and play!

ColourPop Super Shock Pressed Pigment in "Fantasy"
The more I use these shadows, the more I fall deep in love with them. Fantasy is considered a pressed pigment, and wound up staining my arm where I swatched it. So, for today's eye look, I made sure to prime with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and put down a base of MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly. I have found that using a base makes the color pop even more, although they do not need a primer to stay perfectly in place until I take off my makeup at night.


Fantasy was dabbed on the outer 3/4 of my lid and slightly into my crease. Then I added I Heart This on my inner corner and on the upper edges where Fantasy stopped. The two blended together really well. As a brow bone highlight of sorts, I used White Chocolate from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. A thin line of black liquid liner gave the finishing touch. You can faintly see the glitter in the picture, but in person = sparkly goodness to the max!


I tried to keep the rest of my face fairly simple, but needed to use Becca's Opal Highlighter to tie together the shimmer in my eyes to the semi-glossy pink lipstick I used (Estee Lauder's Color Envy in Desirable). I hope you like this! I did not want to use Fantasy all over my lid since it is such an "in your face" color anyways, but I like to think it can be highly wearable this way. Have a good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment