Monday, December 15, 2014

ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadows

ColourPop Cosmetics has amazing eyeshadows. They are a bouncy, creamy, highly pigmented sparkle explosion for your eyes. I am officially hooked after using them for the first time two days ago. Best used with your finger tip for maximum color payoff, they can also be used with a synthetic brush (think concealer type brush). I used a Sonia Kashuk concealer brush and the teeny-tiny brushes from Real Techniques to get the look below. This post is going to be heavy with pictures: unboxing, swatches, and up close shots of each of the six shadows I ordered. It is a feast for my eyes, which is why I want all these photos in this one spot. All pictures taken in natural light with no flash & no filter/editing.
~The best part: Every item from ColourPop is only $5! And a $30 order gets you free shipping!~
Each shadow was wrapped in bubble wrap and the handwritten note is something I have never seen a company do before.

~Bae~
~Deck~
~So Quiche~
~Amaze~
~I Heart This~
~Fantasy~
Swatches in same order as listed above. Very bottom is Frida, one of their LippieStix.
 For today's eyeshadow I used Bae and I Heart This. Super simple to do: Dab Bae on eye lid, up towards crease. Apply I Heart This into crease and up towards brow bone and also on inner corner. Using a Real Techniques smudge brush line lower lash line half way in with Bae, and line the inner part with I Heart This. I also tightlined my upper lash line with black liner and added two coats of mascara. No joke, easiest eyeshadow I have ever done and the one I have been extremely impressed with. The colors are original and the glitter in the shadow itself blows me away. It did not photograph like I had hoped, but in real life....BAM! Ugh. So Purdy me thinks!
Mascara is 2 coats of CoverGirl's Full Lash Bloom, my new favorite.

Here's looking at you, babe!

Mah face...blush is Makeup Geek's Spellbound.
If you are an eyeshadow addict, I highly recommend trying a few of ColourPop's Super Shock Shadows.





No comments:

Post a Comment