Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Pan

I have too much makeup. Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a makeup addict. There, I said it, it's now out in the open. I feel better...well, not really. I thought I would do a no-buy, but realistically, I might falter at that. After watching a few YouTube videos about Project Pan, I figured this would be a better route to take. Instead of strictly not buying makeup for a set time period, I am going to make it a point to actually use up some products. It is currently 8 minutes before the clock strikes midnight, turning me into a pumpkin...no, before 2015, so I figured what better time than now to make this 'resolution'.

Tomorrow morning I will be going through my hoard, er, makeup stash, and picking out a few items that I need to hit pan/use up. I will document my results here, to give me some credibility, and remind myself that this is important.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment