Tuesday, May 12, 2015

April Favorites (A little late)

I'm going to start doing monthly favorites. Aka: my most loved items throughout the month. You know the drill.


Bobbi Brown Bronzer 'Medium 2' - A pinky undertone on this bronzer. It does not look muddy on me at all. I actually was not going to buy this because in store, under those crazy florescent lights it looked insane. As soon as I walked outside and looked in the mirror under the sunlight, I literally ran back into the store and snagged the last one on the shelf. I needed a pinky undertone because I am pink. When I "tan" I get more freckles and basically just burn. Thank you Irish background.

Bobbi Brown Bronzer brush - HELLA expensive, but oh so gloriously worth it. No words can describe this goat hair brush...it's that good.

Loreal Voluminous Collagen mascara - I wore this years ago and then forgot about it. I'm hooked. No flakes, no smudges, 2 coats equals volume and length. It reminds me of Too Faced's Better Than Sex, only better...and it's drugstore!!

Clinique Pop lip colour + primer - the name of these is ridiculous...but the top shade is Plum Pop, and the closed one is Bare Pop. Straight addicted I am. I also have Beige Pop, but it's hiding in my purse at the moment. They are not long-wearing, but that's alright. They are moisturizing, smooth, and are the best feeling on my lips lipstick I have EVER worn. Cherry Pop will be in my hands as soon as possible.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - I have been using this on my damp beauty blender to set my under eye concealer with. My daughter told me my eyes looked super bright, so this became an instant favorite. Once this sample runs out, I will for sure repurchase. The illuminating mineral veil is also awesome...it does have shimmer in it, but that's fine by me. I need all the illuminating I can get.

3 comments:

  1. I love Voluminous mascara although I haven't tried the collagen one..(must put on the list)...I also am enjoying the Clinique Pop Lipsticks..Thanks for sharing luv!
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! How am I just seeing your comment? Are you still liking the clinique lipsticks ? And did you ever pick up this mascara? Have a good day!

      Delete
    2. Haven't picked up the mascara yet. I have too many right now but I do have it on my list. The lipsticks like everything else is sitting in it's home right now. I'm trying to pan 2 lipsticks so concentrating on those as well as testing the glosses I put in my in/out series. Too much, I tell ya! lol

      Delete