Monday, May 11, 2015

Empties # 5

Another empties! So far this year I have used up a total of $436 worth of products (as of April 7th). Within one month I used another $189 of product! For a grand total of $625 in 5 months! My mind is boggled. Granted, I have not spent that much this year on these, but it is just how much money I have used...if that makes sense. Makeup/skin care/body care is expensive is my conclusion. But at least I am using it and not hoarding it all. Now, onto this month's empties (with mini-reviews included):


Clinique liquid facial soap mild - I wound up using the rest of this as makeup brush cleanser. I think it is too harsh for my face.

Almay eye makeup remover pads - I hated these. It took about 2/eye to get my mascara off. Will not repurchase these.

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream - This ish is expensive. I really liked it, found it moisturizing for my dry under eyes, but I won't/can't spend/justify $70 on an eye cream that went so fast. (This was a sample size valued at $35...it was half the size of a normal cream).

Laneige Water Bank Serum - $35 for ______???? Was not impressed.

Bite Agave Lip Mask - As much as I loved this, I won't re-buy it. I have found Carmex works miracles and the price is so much better at just 99 cents.

Pink Sugar & Juicy Couture Fragrance samples - meh. I have probably 50 more to go through.

Origins GinZing face mask - I guess I liked it? Made my skin feel good.

Glam Glow Thirstymud - I am pretty sure this stuff broke me out. I wound up using it on my neck. I have been super underwhelmed by the Glam Glow products.

Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Eye Pencil - Meh again. It made my eyes water. Enough so that I won't be using the little bit left. I got my $20 out of it.

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara sample - Lancome mascara flakes like a mother on me. Nope.

Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof - I liked the wand, but this stuff flaked on me also.

There we have it folks. Another month of empties outta my life and hoard. I wonder how much I can go through this month!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great empties girl! It's amazing to see how much we spend/use in $ when we start to calculate everything. Like you said, it's good we're using them and not just hoarding it. Looking forward to the next month!
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete