Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites

I know my last post was a monthly favorites as well, but here we are at the end of May, and my brain hasn't been in the greatest place this month. It's been a whirlwind of a month, so I am happy it is June!

These 5 items are the ones I reached for almost every single day in May:

Too-Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - The big cream shade is my go-to brow bone color. I wish I had only that color. The only other colors in this palette that I use regularly are the 4 in the bottom left hand side.

Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush - I have found that this works really well for applying ColourPop's matte shades in my crease. It is stiff enough to pack on the color, but soft enough to blend the cream type shadows without rubbing them away.

Loreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara - This is the most amazing mascara I have ever used. It packs a punch in the volume department and lengthens just enough for me. Bonus: there is no flaking or smudging. I will continue to repurchase this until I die because it's that awesome.

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder 'Medium 2' - I finally found my perfect bronzer. It's not too warm toned but is reddish...or works well with my pink undertone. It blends out wonderfully and I'm hooked. I can already see the rings from the packaging.

Loreal True Match Foundation 'N2 & C3' - I mix these together to get my perfect match. This foundation covers well, doesn't break down, and feels light on my face.


My last favorite of the month is this Origami Owl necklace I ordered from my mom's site. I have been wearing it as much as I possibly can. My favorite piece is the Big Dipper. So sparkly, and tiny enough that the necklace doesn't overpower me. These are from their Core Charms line...super cute. If you are ever interested in ordering from Origami Owl please go to jewelskerner.origamiowl.com and see what you can create! I am impressed with the quality and the ability to 'customize' a piece of jewelry just for me.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful June! What were some of your favorites in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment