Monday, August 31, 2015

Empties # 9

Another month of empties! This will be short and sweet. I give mini reviews of each item over on my YouTube channel if you are interested in watching that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpF41iKn2k




Simple Cleansing Micellar Water - Will not repurchase. It took my first layer of makeup off, but not as well as my Dermalogica Cleansing Oil.

L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil - This is my favorite body oil and I will repurchase at some point.

The Body Shop Peach Body Butter - My favorite scent from this company. And, I love body butters.

HK Girl Topcoat - Holy grail of Holy grails.

Formula X Base Coat - I have since moved on to the Glisten & Glow Stuck on Blue basecoat, but this Sephora one is fairly decent, but a little pricey at $10 a bottle.

Melaleuca Sun Shades lip balm - My favorite chapstick in a tube like this, will always repurchase.

Marc Jacobs lipgloss - This deluxe sample wound up stinking sooooooo badly when there was just a little bit left. I did enjoy this while it lasted, but the smell was just off-putting.

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish - meh. It's alright....there are other's that I like better. I did not care for how my lips felt after I used this...there was a weird residue I felt.

My total amount of money on products used up this month is: $98
With a grand total for the year of: $1,152

That's just crazy. But, I am glad to see products be used up and know that my money is not being wasted.

Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment