Thursday, January 1, 2015

Project Pan - The Items I Will Use Up

Project Pan here I come! I am starting out with small, actually attainable goals, with items I just want out of my stash. April 11, 2015 is 100 days from now and my deadline for using up the items in the photo below. If I use up something before the deadline I will add in another piece.

 
Starting at the top and going clockwise:

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Perversion : It's almost gone! I am tired of using this already.

MAC Eyeshadow - Sweet Lust : One of my 1st MAC eyeshadows, I have already hit pan but it needs to go! It will work great as a brow/inner corner highlight.

Tarte Lip Scrub : I have hit pan already, but plan to use this nightly. There is maybe 1/3 of the product left.

Victoria's Secret Lip Primer : Twisted all the way up, this is all that is left.

Estee Lauder Illuminating Primer : Half a tube is left, it is an okay primer, but was expensive and I need to use this up so I can finally work on the sample size primers I have.

Bare Minerals 5 in 1 Cream Shadow : This is a sample size and works great as a base or by itself. Again, I just want it gone.

I will post about these products again in 2 weeks and how my progress is going. My hopes for this self-challenge is to use up what I have and save some money as I am also on a semi-serious 'no-buy', meaning I will not be purchasing any makeup for the next 100 days. Fingers crossed I can stick to it...my last no-buy lasted roughly a week. I am at the point where I am not seeing a dent in any of my products and guilt has sort of set in.

As a prequel to this challenge, I finished a can of dry shampoo, a foot scrub, two sample size mascaras, and something else (which is completely lost in my mind right now). The feeling I got of throwing the empties away was satisfying.

Here's to a great 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Woo you can do it! Empties are awesome. That tarte lip scrub looks cool. What is the exfoliating agent? I didn't even know they had one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I sent you a phot on IG of the ingredients! I am going to google now exfoliating agents!

      Delete