Sunday, February 22, 2015

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

I think I've finally found the one...it makes me feel pretty and hides my imperfections in a perfectly natural way. The wear is so good (I took a nap and it didn't budge), not cakey even with two layers on, and is the most perfect color match I've ever had. The finish is luminous, hence the name, but not shiny in a bad way. It gives my skin life. Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation lives up to its hype and exceeded my expectations.

For reference my skin is dry, blotchy, chin acne, and has red spots along with my freckles. I have run out of words of praise for this amazing foundation. If you are on the fence about it, get a sample and give it a try.

Picture from my Instagram [@daiseygirly]: NARS Radiance Enhancing Primer (love) Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation & YSL Touche Eclat

Picture taken in natural sunlight with my iPhone 5s, no filter.
I feel like the above photo shows very well the coverage and naturalness of this foundation. I took this in natural light with my iPhone camera, not edited. I am very impressed with this foundation, and wish I had found out about it a long time ago.

I almost forgot to mention...this foundation is pricey, definitely a splurge item. But, I have tried so many foundations, from drug store to high end, and nothing has compared to this and I have no regrets of the high price tag. I got mine from Nordstrom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment