Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Pan / Use It Up: Update #2

I last posted on January 19th, and since that time I have 6 more empties! I must say it felt very rewarding to watch these go in either the trash or recycle bin after I took this photo. Here are my mini reviews of each of these products.


Soap & Glory 'Smoothie Star Scrub' - The smell of this was wonderful, but in the shower it was messy. Too messy for me to purchase another tub of it. I will more than likely go back to DIY'ing my own shower scrub as it is cheaper to make it myself.

Estee Lauder Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover - I love Neutrogena's so much better. I won't be purchasing the full size of this remover.

epice Purifying Exfoliant - This was sent in an ipsy bag, and I thought it did a good job at being an exfoliater. I enjoyed using this, but won't be purchasing a full size.

L'Occitane Hand Cream - I think this is my favorite brand of hand cream...I might purchase a full size one day when all my others have run out.

PINK Fresh & Clean Body Mist - I honestly cannot remember how many years I have had this mist. I made it a point to finish it up, but after a week of using it, I realized the smell was now non-existent, I was basically just spraying myself with liquid. There is only a tiny bit left, so I decided to just toss it. This is my all-time favorite body spray scent and next time I am in Victoria's Secret, I will probably pick another one up. I enjoy Body Sprays for work, since I do not want to "waste" my good perfume.

Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom mascara - When a mascara starts getting goopy and clumpy on me, I decide it's time for a new one. I have a backup of this to use once I finish two deluxe samples of other mascaras in my hoard.

I have a total of 13 full size & deluxe samples out of my hoard within one month! Not counting the numerous foil packet samples I have used up. It feels good! My makeup no-buy has been going very well. I have not purchased any 'color' makeup and have even fell back in love with a Clinique Foundation I thought I hated. I did purchase a Beauty Blender and some brush cleanser...but other than that, I think I am doing really good on not bringing new products in and enjoying the ones I currently own.

1 comment: