Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pop of Blue - Sephora Collection 'Stormy Seas'

I fell in love with Sephora's Duo Reflects Single Eyeshadow in 'Stormy Seas'. I am normally not a fan of blue eyeshadow, honestly I do not know how to wear it properly. The nice lady at my local Sephora suggested I put it on the outer "V" and then use a champagne color for the rest of the lid. Keep it simple. So, that's what I did today.

Here is the result:


Please excuse my worn off waterline liner...this was taken 7 hours after application & I forgot to reapply!
Once blended out, the blue shadow lost the glitter that is in the actual pot of shadow, so I applied MAC's Blue Reflects glitter on top of the blue. I like when my eyes are open, the blue isn't ridiculously obvious. Mascara is Benefit Cosmetics RollerLash (which is awesome, by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment