Monday, June 1, 2015

Empties # 6

Empties. Again. Happy June 1 everybody!!!

I will make this short and sweet with what I used up in the month of May and mini-review of each product.



Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser - This stuff burned my eyes and when it got in my mouth it tasted like straight up soap. Because of that I wound up using it to clean my makeup brushes which it worked perfectly for.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Love Love Love this. A must for my 2nd and 3rd day hair.

Bare Foot Butter Foot Cream - This was so thick and really seemed to moisturize really well. Plus it was only about $3 at WalMart...as soon as I find myself in that store I will repurchase.

Becca Shimmer Souffle in Lychee/Opal - As much as I loved this blush, when I went to use it the other day it felt and smelled like old play-doh. Not super happy with that, but it is a cream product so it was sort of to be expected.

Estee Lauder Lip Brush - The bristles got bent somehow and I am seriously upset about that. I won't be repurchasing as I have a MAC one that I keep forgetting about, but I rarely use lip brushes so I guess it's not a big deal.

EVA-NYC Volumizing Spray - I got this in an ipsy bag and enjoyed it. I won't purchase the full size since I already have 2 other similar products.

Philosophy Purity Facial Wash - For some reason this tasted like soap also...I'm not sitting here drinking it, but I can't stand the smell of this either. I almost threw a dance party for one when it was finally gone. Won't be repurchasing.

I used a total of $93 worth of products in May, for a grand total of $718 since January 1, 2015. I am in awe and shock that I have used so much, mainly skin care, up, but dang it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment