Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Emtpies # 8

Another month gone, another month worth of empties. I have officially hit the over $1,000 mark on how much monies worth of product I have used up this year alone. I am curious to see how much I will have used up by the end of this year.

As always, short and simple, with a quick review on the product and if I will repurchase again.


Loreal Damage-Erasing Balm - Basically a heavy duty conditioner for your hair. Smelled nice and left my hair really soft. If I get in the mood I will repurchase, but my hair is not damaged by any means (I don't color my hair) so it is not a necessity  for me.

Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion - OMG this smells delicious. I won this in a giveaway from Cherise's channel on YouTube (BrownEyedGirlCherise) and I have really enjoyed this. The body wash is still in use in my shower.

Perfectly Posh Sweet Young Thing Serum - This was a vitamin C serum, and though I enjoyed it, it was basically a thin moisturizer that went really fast. I won't repurchase this particular item.

Perfectly Posh Mango Marshmallow Body Butter - I LOVE their body butters. They aren't as thick as The Body Shop's so they are easy to rub in, and the scents last all day long. I am currently using another scent from this brand.

Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream 'Lil Snarky' - I have already bought a 2nd one of this hand cream. Not greasy and the smell is to die for.

Because I am currently hooked on Perfectly Posh's items, I am going to leave the website I buy them from...my friend does not know I am doing this, but I highly recommend this brand. Everything is under $25 and shipping is only $5.

bareMinerals Mineral Veil - This is the only thing I set my under-eye concealer with. It is so finely milled that it does not look cakey. This was a smaller sample size, and I have already purchased the full size. Plus, this is a lot cheaper than other translucent powders.

Beauty Blender - Uhm, they aren't joking when they say to switch out your Beauty Blender every three months. Okay, that is a little too soon, but I really won't go as long as I did with this one. My new baby has already been put to use and it feels soooo good.

Clarisonic Sensitive Scrubber - Again, another product that should really be switched out sooner than once a year....I had no idea. Now I do. The difference a new head makes really has changed my life.

Carmex - This is the most amazing lip balm ever. When I had an allergic reaction to a new nightguard, this was the ONLY stuff that soothed AND healed my lips. I will never buy the Bite Beauty Agave lip mask again....for me, Carmex is comparable to that...only a million times better and 1/24 of the cost. Best dollar I've ever spent.

The grand total for this month's worth of empties is $114, with an overall total for the year of $1,020.

No comments:

Post a Comment