Thursday, July 9, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall Intro

Here we go...Pan 4x4 is over, now onto Finish 5 by Fall!

I picked 5 items I would like to use up by the first day of fall - Wednesday, September 23. I recorded a video and uploaded it to YouTube on the items I chose. If you would like to watch that, click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7nOv8YWREI

I have started doing videos on YouTube...my name there is "thedaiseygirly"




Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist - I'm almost done with this...a few squirts a day and it will be gone.

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick "Speak Your Mind" - A pretty, wearable, everyday pink.

MAC GraphBlack Eyeliner - Good for tightlining my upper lash line and that's about it. I've already made progress on this since July 2nd (the start date of my project) as you can see!

MAC "Naked Lunch" Eyeshadow - Serious pan. Good blending/transition nude shade.

MAC Careblend Pressed Powder - I use this to get rid of shine. I have had this powder for way too long and would just like to use it up.

I also have two nail polishes I am working on, and will add those in to my next update. What did you chose to put into this season's project?

1 comment:

  1. You really picked out great items for this challenge, Stephanie. So excited to watch your update videos!
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete