Thursday, July 30, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall Update #1

It has been four weeks since I began the Finish 5 by Fall project and I have seen some decent progress on my five items. I filmed my update (if you would like to watch it) and uploaded it onto YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7BIF0YJJA  {This link will take you directly to my video}

Photo taken July 29th. 


The body mist is going as I expected, as well as the lipstick. I have maybe one more use left with the eye pencil...that stuff was like vapor, disappeared really fast. I won't be purchasing this particular pencil again. The face powder goes slow as I have not been using this every day, but there is more pan showing than previously. The eyeshadow has about twice the pan and the sides are wearing down. 

Here is my 1st photo of the items for reference:
Photo taken July 2nd.
I plan on focusing on the lipstick more and would like to see it half gone by my next update in four weeks. The eye pencil will be gone for sure, and I am going to try to use up the rest of the body mist by the next update as well. How are your projects going? 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment