Thursday, August 20, 2015

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer

Remember when everyone was excited about that moisturizer that you apply in the shower? Then it came out and it sucked? It was just a lotion...literally...that really did not even moisturize out of the shower.

This is not it. Jergens came out with a new Wet Skin Moisturizer and I received a bottle of it in the Influenster Wellness VoxBox. At first I was pretty critical thinking it would be exactly like the original. But I was wrong. Where that one did nothing, this new moisturizer is oil based, allowing the skin to actually soak up the good for you ingredients while you are still in the shower!

I take my regular shower, and after I turn off the water and am standing in the shower soaking wet, I pop open the blue bottle and squirt some product into my hand, about a quarter size for my legs and about the same for my arms. Then I just quickly rub it in and get out of the shower, reaching for my towel. Once I am dried off, my skin feels a little bit oily, but not slippery! (Side note, I do enjoy body oils, which might be why I enjoy the feeling of this so much). It is like a good moisturized feeling. I honestly have not reached for my lotion after getting out of the shower, because I feel this does the job pretty well.

I will say that the scent on this smells like you just landed in Hawaii and have a lei around your neck. It is a little bit strong smelling at first, but fades. I am interested in finding out if there are other scents in this product, because I really do enjoy it. {The moisturizer retails for $7.99}.

Extra quick review: The Olay Active Botanicals cleanser works wonders with my Clarisonic. The Attitude Shampoo & Body Wash is not that great at being a shampoo, but is the best smelling body wash my nose has ever smelled.

~Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer (and the other 2 items shown) were sent to me by Influenster, complimentary, for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.~

No comments:

Post a Comment