Saturday, August 8, 2015

Pink Week

Need I say more? Pink is everything to me. Quick story: I used to hate pink, probably as a rebellion towards my mom in my tween years, even though my nickname was/is Pinky. But now, pink - all day, every day. I did #daiseygirlypinkweek on my Instagram all this week. Now here is the look book for all the eyeshadow looks I did. Under each picture I will list the shadows I used as a reference. I like doing these look books; it gives me a one-stop shop for inspiration when needed. Hope you enjoyed this mini-series I did!

MakeupForever Artist Shadows in: I-804 (crease & outer) / I-524 (blending&transition) / D-868 (inner corner)
Tuesday was a day that called for MAC pigments. Specifically a set I bought way back in 2010 (ish?), a limited holiday set. [These are my favorite by the way. I love that I can get smaller sizes and more of them for around the price of two pigments]. Also, the main star of the show was a limited edition MAC mineralize blush - "Please Me". It swatches really heavy, but blends out with the most amazing sheen...so much so, that an additional highlighter is not needed. Today was a day of remembering why I love pigments and mineralized blush so much.

MAC Mineralize Blush - Please Me

Wednesday brought about a bold lip. As in, damn. What you got on those lips girl? Or, is that lipstick all over your teeth? I love love love the color of this lippie (below) and it is very long lasting. But, the initial stickiness is the kind where you have to do that finger pop to get it off the inside of your lips. I had to do a teeth check countless times because I could feel my lips sticking to my teeth while talking to someone. I like low-maintenance lip products. Today was a good reminder of that. Thankfully I remembered to keep the rest of my makeup super simple.

Lancome La Laque Fever '384'
Friday is broke out the brighter shades in my z-palette and came up with this...MAC's "Swish"  is in crease, the pink from TooFaced's summer 2014 palette is on lid, and "Hope" from CoffeeBreakWithDani's ColourPop quad is on inner corner. I loved this one so hard.

Thank you so much for reading this!!! Have a wonderful week. XoXo - Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment