Monday, August 10, 2015

Makeup Inventory - August 2015

This is going to be short and sweet. I am just recording my numbers for what is in my makeup hoard as of this point in time.  I have decluttered since January (which was my original inventory). I am going to have 2 separate lists; my inventory as of right now, and two numbers side by side previous count & current count.


Makeup Inventory August 2015:

  • Foundation: 4
  • Face Powder: 5
  • Face Primer: 3
  • Mascara: 3
  • Liquid Eyeliner: 9
  • Pencil Eyeliner: 20
  • Gel Eye Liner: 2
  • Jumbo Eye Pencil: 6
  • Lip Pencil: 13
  • Cream Shadows: 9
  • Highlighters (Powder & Cream): 8
  • Bronzers: 3
  • Blush: 17
  • Eyeshadow Palettes: 8
  • Lip Gloss: 20
  • Lipstick: 35
  • Single Eyeshadows: 59
  • Nail polish: 52

The following list shows how many I had in January/How many I have now:

  • Foundation: 5/4
  • Face Powder: 2/5
  • Face Primer: 6/3
  • Mascara: 6/3
  • Liquid Eyeliner: 10/9
  • Pencil Eyeliner: 20/20
  • Gel Eye Liner: 2/2
  • Jumbo Eye Pencil: 4/6
  • Lip Pencil: 12/13
  • Cream Shadows: 10/9
  • Highlighters (Powder & Cream): 5/8 (In my 1st count, I did not include cream products)
  • Bronzers: 2/3 (I received one in an ipsy bag since first count)
  • Blush: 18/17
  • Eyeshadow Palettes: 8/8
  • Lip Gloss: 30/20
  • Lipstick: 30/35 (This increase in number I am not sure where it came from! I decluttered so many lipsticks)
  • Single Eyeshadows: 49/59
  • Nail polish: 52 (not included in first count)
So, while there was an increase in a few categories, some have gone down. I am perfectly fine with how much makeup I have, but, I really enjoy doing projects to use up what I have. I now know not to buy anymore lip sticks or lipglosses. I also have got to stop buying single eyeshadows.... *insert huge sad face here* I LOVE single eyeshadows. But, I need to use up what I have. That is the whole point of panning, right? I also will not buy anymore nail polishes. 

1 comment:

  1. I love blushes too! You have similar numbers to mine across the board. Have been enjoying watching your vids on youtube, which is how I find your blog. If they could be filmed a little bit louder that would be awesome. My computer speakers aren't very loud, will have to hunt down a pair of earphones :)

    ReplyDelete