Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Naked 3 Everyday

Have you jumped on the Naked train yet? I was so very excited for Urban Decay's release of the Naked 3 palette and was lucky enough to have been one of the first to get it. The drama that surrounded its release due to not enough being manufactured definitely made it all the more exciting to have gotten my order in before they ran out the first time. That said, it has become the palette I use the most. I have the original Naked, but not the Naked 2. I like the cooler colors that is in the original & 3, feel they look better on my skin tone.

Here is the look I did today using the Naked 3. It looks subtle in the photos up close I think, but face-to-face it is a little more "in your face". I am still trying to figure out the best way to photograph, so please bear with me!






The products I used are as follows:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow - Seashell Pink
Urban Decay Naked 3 - Trick, Nooner, Factory, & Strange
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil - Roach
LancĂ´me - Hypnose Drama mascara
MAC blush - Cubic
Smashbox Soft Lights - Shimmer
Urban Decay Flushed - bronzer
Tarte Lipsurgence Lipluster - Glitzy

I really like how the pinks look with brown eyeliner, gives it a softer feeling.

When applying my eyeshadow I use the same technique every time, just switch up the colors to create different looks. Some days I use perversion eyeliner on my water line, other days I leave it bare, depending on the look I am going for. I suggest always using an eye primer, I use Too Faced's Shadow Insurance, the one in the pretty blue tube. I never used to use a primer, but have found that it is the secret to not only helping your shadow stay in place all day, but it helps to place color where you want it, instead of the shadow slipping all over. It is also really helpful for shimmer shades, keeps the glitter in place.

Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment