Monday, February 17, 2014

Well, hello there!

You know that feeling when you take your bra off at the end of the day, and your whole body lets out a sigh of relief? That is how I feel when I take off my makeup at night (after I've taken off the V.S.) Don't get me wrong now. As much as I love washing my face, I love putting on my makeup in the morning even more. Oh, the possibilities!

Hi! My name is Stephanie, although, since the days of the late '90s chatrooms my username has been one form or another daiseygirly on anything and everything, henceforth the title of my blog. I am a "normal girl" (age 30) whose love for makeup has led to this 'diary' of sorts. I need a step away from the daily ordinary that is my life. I do not remember my mother ever leaving the house without her face done. I have taken it upon myself to try to do the same (most days anyways).

I do not call myself a makeup artist, I have no degree/certificate that pertains to the beauty industry, nor will I ever hint/pretend that I know everything. All I have are my personal opinions and thoughts on the makeup that happens into my life. That is the purpose of this blog, to share those thoughts with you! I will do that through pictures and words: daily looks, steps, products I use, and my insight into why I do/do not like a product.

My love for makeup is the reason for this new adventure. Makeup is what I like to consider my hobby. I am not into fashion, jeans & a t-shirt suffice, I cut my own hair because I refuse to spend $65 for a boy cut, and when I get my nails done, it is downstairs watching a movie (I do my own acrylics when I feel the need to glam up my hands). The one thing I spend moolah on is makeup. But I am picky, if I do not like something, I return it. I don't buy it just to have it. I hope you join me on this journey in discovering new products and rediscovering the older ones that are tucked away in my vanity's drawers!

Feel free to leave me a comment, suggestions, or your favorites, un-favorites, anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment