Thursday, January 15, 2015

First Empties of 2015

Empties can be somewhat boring. As of yet, I have no makeup empties, but I am working on that! My empties posts will be to show that I really am pushing product out of my hoard. I had been keeping foil packets, but decided against showing those, because they are not 'fun'. I will also give a mini review of the empties I do have and whether I will repurchase or not.


Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Eye Cream - I felt like this took forever to use up and did a little happy dance when it was finally done. I think it dried out my under eye skin and I did not see any "lifting action" with this. Will definitely NOT repurchase because I do not like it and it is pricey.

Freeman Bare Foot Lotion - This was nice. It soaked into my feet and smelled yummy. I honestly like the Burt's Bees Foot Cream better since I like a thicker consistency, I might not repurchase this.

Fig & Rouge Hand Cream - I got this in an Ipsy bag and liked it just fine. I would not purchase a full size of this product because it was light in texture.

Model Co Mascara - Another Ipsy item. I loved this mascara for the first two weeks. Then it got ridiculously goopy and messy so I had to stop using it. Would consider purchasing a full size if I ran into one at the drug store, but only if it is under $10.

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - Eh...this does not leave my skin dry, and is nice as an after the makeup is off cleanser. I probably will not purchase this in a full size.

Alterna CC Cream - I know I said I would not include foil packets, but I am so impressed with this product. It is basically a blow dry cream, but made my hair ridiculously soft and I was able to go 3 days without washing my hair. I am sort of sad that I have a deluxe size Bumble & Bumble and a Carol's Daughter full size blow dry cream I need to use up, because I would definitely purchase this in the full size.

Yay for having 5 items out of my stash! I am looking forward to the day when I am able to post makeup empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment