Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Am Wishing For Spring!

I'm so over winter. Although I love me some neutral eyeshadow, my true passion is CoLoR!!! As I was going through one of my makeup drawers last night, I found Maybelline's Color Tatoo in 'Sunwashed Sky' and Loreal's Infalliable  Eye  Shadow in 'Burst Into Bloom'. I liked how they swatched together seamlessly and once I added MAC glitter in 'Reflects Blue', I had an idea of what I wanted to do on my eyes. My first go got wiped off as it was too clownish, so I muted the purple by using a peachy shade from the TooFaced Chocolate Bar palette as a transition. On the bottom lash line I used MAC eyeliner in 'Industrial' and ColourPop's 'I Heart This' on the inner bottom lash line.




MakeupGeek 'Spellbound' Blush, MAC 'Dreaminess' Mineralize Lipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment