Thursday, March 5, 2015

Empties #4

February 17th was the last time I posted my empties, and I have a ten more to finish up the month of February and going into March. This brings my total up to 27 empty beauty containers that I have used since January 1, 2015. 27!!! That is a lot. To me anyways...



Neutrogena Toner - Nope. Won't repurchase again...I am pretty sure this broke me out. I have switched to Witch Hazel and love it.
Caudalie Micellar Water - uhm...it's alright? Still had to clean my face and use toner though.
Clinique Take the Day Off - I like Neutrogena eye makeup remover better.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum - $$$$, will not repurchase and since I've stopped using it, my under eye area does not feel as dry.
got2be Powder'ful - Best hair powder ever.
Nourish Organic Eye Cream - From an ipsy bag. I wound up using this as a night foot cream because I didn't like it on my eyes.
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara - I loved this. But then it dried out and started clumping. I have switched to Maybelline's Lash Discovery in waterproof and love that even more.
Milani Brow Gel - Worked well, but am using the Rimmel brand one now.
Seche Vite - This is my 3rd bottle of this stuff.
Bumble & Bumble All-Style Blow Dry Cream - I loved this! Once I am done with another brand, I will probably purchase this one.

At some point I will do a roundup of the total cost of products I have used up. I should have started it in the beginning, but now I know for next time.

I am trying to decide what five items I want to put in a new use it up project and if I will be focusing on certain colored makeup items each week.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Stephanie! Over $200 in products, that is awesome! Keep it up! xoxoxo
    BrownEyedGirlCherise

    ReplyDelete