Thursday, March 5, 2015

Project Pan/Use It Up Finale

I started the beginning of this Project Use It Up with the following items:



I trashed the Estee Lauder primer (it broke me out) & the Bare Minerals 5in1 Cream Shadow (did not like it). Just recently the lip primer broke off and since it was so old I decided to call that one done as well.

Here is a photo of my progress and what will be the end of this particular Use It Up project. I figured two full months was good enough for these items.


Lip Primer - Done and gone...it broke, but I am okay with that. I thought I might want to replace this with the MAC primer, but have realized that I do not really need a lip primer as long as my lips are exfoliated and moisturized. Money saved in the long run!

Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Eye Pencil - I have used this 4 out of 7 days a week and sharpened it what seems multiple times. Happily I am almost done. I would say a few more weeks of using this and it will be all gone.

'Sweet Lust' MAC eyeshadow - I have hit significant pan on this eyeshadow. I thought it would work well with any eye look, but it didn't. I will be reserving this for pink/coral/peach looks in the future, but am very proud with how much I used up.

Tarte Lip Scrub - Crazy pan hit on this scrub!!! I use this every night followed by Carmex and I love it.

I only have three out of the six items I started this year with and have gone through so many other empties in the past two months. I am ready to move on to other items, and am thinking of jumping in on the "Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo" project that is going on around YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment