Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Empties # 7

I have 12 empties that I used up during the month of June. Three of these are from my "pan 4x4" project. I will insert a photo of those at the end. As always, I will give my mini review of each empty product.



 Hempz Lotion "Vanilla Plum" - I didn't care for the scent of this although I love the original.

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover - My all time favorite.

Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask - This stuff was awesome. It exfoliated and cleared up my skin every time I used it. It came in a set with a rose and cucumber gel mask, which I only use when I've had too much sun. I probably won't repurchase this since it is not sold by itself.

Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisture Cream - This was one heck of an expensive moisturizer. I won't repurchase because of the price. Worked well though for its intended purpose.

EOS Hand Cream - Meh...nothing special.

Sinful Colors "Forget Now" - This polish is so old it never dried down. I woke up the next morning with smudges all over my fingers.

Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Mascara - I was in love with this mascara, until I found the Loreal one.

Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Liner - For as fast as this eyeliner went, it was pricey. It did stay in my waterline, but dried too fast to use on my actual skin. I won't be replacing this.

Loreal Collagen Volume Mascara - My favorite. The wand is similar to Too Faced's Better Than Sex and gives me the volume that I want. Love this forever.

I never posted on here about my Pan 4 x 4 project as this was strictly an Instagram thing for me, but, I am happy to say that I used up 3 of 4 of the above and am almost done with the Buxom lipgloss. Yay for a project gone well. Onto the next one!

The grand total used up in product this month is: $188!! Since January 1, I have used up $906 worth of makeup/skincare items!

No comments:

Post a Comment