Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 2015 Favorites

This was a month of nudes for me. And for refreshing my face and making sure my lipstick stayed put all day long. With the kids out of school and no major plans, I really was able to focus on doing my makeup in the mid-day....I know I didn't go anywhere half the time, but at least I was a diva house-mom for the day right?



MAC Fix + - I spritz my face before applying primer. It feels hella refreshing and I swear it is helping my skin look better. I will try anything to moisturize my skin before applying foundation.

ColourPop 'Aphrodisiac' blush - I use this as a cheek contour. I like the "lift" it gives my cheekbones.

MAC 'Cubic' blush - Such a wonderful nude-ish shade that is light enough to go with many eye looks, yet still gives me a flush. Love this one, probably my favorite MAC blush ever.

Estee Lauder Lip Liner 'Clear' - I have used this every time I put on a lipstick. It fills in the lines in my lips, and acts as a primer for my lipsticks to stick to. I love this as a base.

MAC 'Boldly Bare' Lip Pencil - For whatever reason I have gravitated towards this particular pencil anytime I wear a nude lipstick...it just works everytime.

Buxom 'Nudist' Lipstick - Since my eye looks have been bolder, I have worn a nude lip so as not to look clownish. I really like this lipstick as long as it is paired with a lip liner. (And it looks gorgeous with Boldly Bare pencil). I would like to use this particular lipstick up by the end of the year because it is one of my oldest lipsticks.

Perfectly Posh 'Acute Candy Trance' Frosting and Perfume Stick - I bought this when it was on special through my friend's Perfectly Posh site ( https://www.perfectlyposh.com/shannonminge ) and I love the scent of them layered together...It's a sweet, soft, clean smell all in one. The first few days I could not stop smelling my arm. So good...all of the Posh products are amazing actually. I'm hooked.
ColourPop will continue to be a favorite for a long time.

Top to Bottom: Aphrodisiac, Cubic, Boldly Bare, Nudist
Thank you for taking time out of  your day to read this! Here's to a wonderful month of July and hopefully some brighter colors...not only from the fireworks in the sky but to the shades on my lips. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment