Saturday, June 27, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Lookbook

I have decided that I will be trying to pan the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette starting now until the end of this year. I doubt I will finish the entire thing, but would like to see how much progress I can make on it. Even if I hit pan on a few of the shades I will be happy.

That said, I did a week of looks using strictly this palette. No other shadows were used, but I did use eyeliners when needed and layered shadow on top to set the eyeliner. Also, I used various cream bases to alter some of the shades slightly (I need to work on using these more as well: paint pots & color tattoos).



What resulted was a variety of eyeshadow combinations I did not know where possible because I only focused on 3 of the shades in this palette the entire year I've owned it. Sad, I know. Some of the shadows have more color payoff than others, but I have really enjoyed this and am happy to say, the Chocolate Bar palette is all kinds of awesome.

I used White Chocolate as my brow bone highlight in all the looks below.
 Strawberry Bon Bon (lid) / Candied Violet (liner & crease) / Milk Chocolate (crease) / Champagne Truffle (inner corner)
 Salted Caramel (crease) / Black Forest Truffle (lid) / Marzipan (inner corner)
Candied Violet (lid) / Champagne Truffle (inner & outer corner) / Marzipan (crease) {I'm not super happy with this picture...I placed Candied Violet on top of a purple/blue duochrome type Color Tattoo and it is much brighter in real life}

 Semi Sweet (crease) / Creme Brulee (inner corner) / Hot Chocolate (crease) / Urban Decay Smog liquid liner

White Chocolate (lid & brow bone) / Salted Caramel (crease) / Triple Fudge (liner)

There we have it. Five days worth of Chocolate Bar Palette. I have enjoyed using this, but am ready to bring in some color. I will say that this is the perfect neutral eyeshadow palette ever. There is a good mixture of mattes and shimmers that can create a multitude of looks. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment