Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#becauseglitterduh Day 2 - Reflects Blue

For #becauseglitterduh I applied MAC's 'Reflects Blue' on top of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Gel liner. This glitter is my favorite because it reflects blue and looks different depending on what you place it on. On top of the black, it is full on bright blue! Love.


I first primed my eye lids, put Makeup Geek's 'Beaches & Cream' in my crease, and MAC's 'Malt' on my lid. Then using the Real Techniques 'Fine Liner' brush did a mini wing with black gel liner. To make sure the glitter would stick all day, I used the same brush and put Too Faced's Glitter Glue on top of the black and immediately added the Reflects Blue glitter. The inner corner sparkle/highlight is Becca's 'Opal' Skin Perfecter. The hardest part was the gel liner, which I am not the best at doing.



I kept the rest of my makeup simple, since the eyes are the focal point. Blush is ColourPop's 'Between The Sheets'. Lips are Buxom's 'Nudist' lipstick.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Stephanie! I love this one! You did your wing great too. Love how the cheeks and lips are soft!
    With Love,
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete