Thursday, April 2, 2015

#onebyonebeautytag

I was tagged on Instagram to do the #onebyonebeautytag. Because I did not want to have a huge description on IG, I am moving it to this source.



  • Skincare item I can't be without -  Cleanser! This dermalogica one has quickly rose to holy grail status for me. It removes everything without being ridiculously foamy.
  • Makeup product I always splurge on - Blush. Blush is my weakness. I want to cover myself in pink shimmery goodness every time I see blush...and I probably should so my hoard can get used up.
  • Beauty must have when traveling - Any sort of lip balm. I rarely wear lipstick when I road trip. This is my 2nd tube of the Bite Agave Lip Mask, but I am currently using an old school Carmex (which I honestly like better than the Agave Mask).
  • Beauty tool that's a total necessity - MAC 224 blending brush. Before this, my eyeshadow was a hot unblended mess. Best brush purchase of life!
  • Beauty product I never purchase - Eyeliners! I have so many that I have not purchased an eyeliner in over a year.

2 comments:

  1. Good picks! I am with you on the cleanser and blending brushes. I was laughing about the blushes being your splurge item because I originally picked that for myself. Then I was like, what am I saying PALETTES are my biggest splurge! lol Thanks for sharing pretty lady! xoxoxo
    BrownEyedGirlCherise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that we had picked similar items! Lashes are another thing I never buy. I have a few pairs but only wear them once a year, maybe. I would like to wear lashes more, but I don't feel as if I go anywhere special enough to warrant them. I don't have many palettes. I am way too picky on eyeshadow to buy all the palettes. I only have the Chocolate Bar, Anastasia Tamanna palette, and the new Loreal Nude1. I always like looking at them though!

      Delete