Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#becauseglitterduh Day 3 - Reflects Pink

Going strong on day 3 of my #becauseglitterduh week! I received MAC's Reflects Pink glitter in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to play with it. I knew I wanted an all over the lid glitter for today, so that is what I did! I have realized that the reflects glitters are more subtle in photos (they are so hard to photograph), but in person, they just shimmer all over the place, which is my favorite way to wear glitter.



I don't edit my photos. Taken at my vanity in front of 2 Ottlites & flash on.

The picture above was the best one I could get that showed even a reflection of the Reflects Pink. I really wish it would capture it, but you will just have to take my word that it is there.

Another lesson I have learned is that if I am going to be wearing glitter, I need to keep the rest of my makeup simple. Lighter blush, and nude-ish lipstick.
Blush - ColourPop Super Shock Cheek 'Birthday Suit'
Lipstick - Loreal 'Fairest Nude'

1 comment:

  1. I think the black waterline really completes this eye look. Again, I really like how you kept the cheeks and lips soft and natural! I'm loving this series you are doing with the glitters and I know you are having a blast doing it!
    With Love,
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete