Sunday, April 5, 2015

Purples & Pinks All Spring Long

I know that I love pink eyeshadow. It is a weakness of mine. Give me pink all day, every day. But I did not realize how much I secretly love purple eyeshadow as well, until I realized that every other day I am wearing a combination of pink and purple on my lids. After church last night I decided to kick up my shadow a notch and just played around: adding a brighter pink; some blue glitter to my bottom lash line; and MAC's 'Vex' as an intense brow bone highlight.

Here is the result:





I had posted a picture of the glitter I have in my stash and asked on Instagram if I am too old to wear glitter. The response was an overwhelming "No! You're not too old". So, I will be making a point to try to incorporate glitter into everyday looks, whether it be glittery shadows or literal glitter. And I'm super duper excited because MAC's Reflects Pink Glitter will be in my hands tomorrow. It is one that I have wanted for a long time (because, PINK, duh!) and I finally broke down and ordered it. 'Tis the season for disco ball eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Luv it! Especially the pop of blue on the lower lash line. xoxoxo
    BrownEyedGirlCherise

    ReplyDelete