Thursday, April 9, 2015

#becauseglitterduh Day 4 - Reflects Pearl on Green


I am starting to think that Reflects Pearl is my favorite glitter: it transforms into whatever color I put it on, and that is awesome.
I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner 'Mars'. I had never used Mars before and I now regret that. It is such a unique shade and worked really well with the 3 colors from the Chocolate Bar that I used (see last picture for all products).




Finally! Zooming my camera in as far as I could get it to go, the glitter was finally captured - the bright specks in above photo is the glitter.
All *'d shades is what I used. The green from the Lancome palette is what I used to set Mars eyeliner. The Tarte smolderEYES is on the inner corner. Reflects Pearl on top of entire undereye liners. Makeup Geek 'Shimma Shimma' is inner corner highlight.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I think this is my favorite one so far!!! LOVE it!! I can't wait to see what you post next! Seeing all of these makes me want to get some Mac glitters! ahhhhhhh....
    With Love,
    Cherise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This one is my favorite so far too. Mac glitters are gorgeous but $$$ thanks for reading Cherise !

    ReplyDelete